IN-SEASON COACHINGPremier Debate organizes online coaching and tournament preparation and offers a team of debaters and coaches for preparing throughout the season. We cater to debaters of all styles and skill levels.APPLY NOW
• Work with expert coaches for several hours every week
• Drill to improve your weaknesses or sharpen your strengths
• Ask questions in a one-on-one coaching setting
• Coaches help develop research, cases, and strategies
• Access to team Dropbox with ready aff and neg positions
• Team members to practice debate against during sessions
• Team groupchat for discussing ideas and strategies with the whole squad
• Options for on-site coaching at tournaments
• Discounted rate for our Premier Online Winter Camp
Coached over 100 TOC bids, 2x TOC finalists, TOC top speaker, and champions of many tournaments. Expert in debate theory, strategy and policy-style argument.
Former #1 high school debater, coached 2017 TOC semifinalist and three state champions. Expert in research, drills, and moral/political philosophy.
Former TOC finalist, NSDA Nationals finalist, and MN State finalist. Expert in debate theory, "tricks," and lay debate.
Former champion of Golden Desert, competed in many round robins and earned six TOC bids. Expert in transitioning to circuit debate, policy-style debate, and stock kritiks.
Former champion of Churchill and the Hockaday Women's RR, coached many elim rounds in her young career, works with debaters in CA, TX, and MN. Expert in kritiks, performance, identity politics, and Deleuze.
Former semi-finalist at NDCA, reached many elim rounds and won speaker awards at multiple bid tournaments. Expert in kritiks, performance, and feminist literature.
In case you missed Premier Debate Winter Camp, we are offering the lecture content and accompanying materials for $195 throughout January-February. For purchase or any other questions, please e-mail us through premierdebate.com/contact.
Lecture 2 – Jan-Feb legal concepts (John Scoggin)
Lecture 3 – Jan-Feb race arguments (Bob Overing)
Lecture 4 – Jan-Feb legal philosophy & framework arguments (Xavier Roberts-Gaal)
Lecture 5 – Jan-Feb political arguments (Bo Slade)
Lecture 6 – Jan-Feb counterplans and topicality (Xavier Roberts-Gaal)
Lecture 7 – Jan-Feb lay debate tips and tricks (Bo Slade & Bob Overing)